babz06

Cars 3 | 6.16.2017 | Trailer Page 14

i'm glad people seem to have enjoyed themselves, but 'the best of the trilogy' that's...probably not a hard thing to do, even considering the first one [which was more simply okay than outright atrocious].

I do hope it's as enjoyable as people say.

I am rooting 200 but after underwhelming returns for A:C, Mummy, POTC...best to check expectations.

Will take 170 odd. Boss Baby and Lego Bat are 170+ and this should join them hopefully.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

This movie has my blessing and needs to do what OTHERS couldn't do before. Take the FREAKING no.1 weekend spot. 

You're such a fucking annoyance on these forums.  Maybe stop rooting for Wonder Woman to fail cause you have an inexplicable hate boner for Warner Bros?  Honestly, this type of internet behavior is unsettling.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

You're such a fucking annoyance on these forums.  Maybe stop rooting for Wonder Woman to fail cause you have an inexplicable hate boner for Warner Bros?  Honestly, this type of internet behavior is unsettling.

The mods need to talk about Kevin (amongst themselves).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

What? I am not talking about Wonder Woman, I just want Cars 3 and other movies to break out. That is all.

1 minute ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

What? I am not talking about Wonder Woman, I just want Cars 3 and other movies to break out. That is all.

It's so obvious you only want it to break out to knock Wonder Woman off the top spot.  Don't even try and act innocent here.

This movie has my blessing and needs to do what OTHERS couldn't do before. Take the FREAKING no.1 weekend spot. 

I also hope that this does well, but last time I checked there has been no. 1 on every weekend (?)