Walt Disney

Break the tie: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers vs. City of God

The voting is now closed for the best movie for every year from 1930- 2012 and all of the ballots have been counted. However, there are some ties. We need your help in breaking these ties. So every morning I will post a year where there is a tie. The voting will last for at least 72 hours from when the tie-breaker is first posted. Therefore, check back every few days so that you don’t miss voting for any tie-breakers.

Anyone can vote in this tie-breaker, whether you voted in the original vote or you did not. All you have to do is pick the 1 movie among the choices below that you think deserves to win for the year. I will count all the votes and that will determine which one wins the tie-breaker. In the case of a tie in the tie-breaker, I will subtract my own vote to decide who wins the tie-breaker.

Today's tie-breaker is for the year 2002. Please vote for which one of the following films you believe is the best:

1. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

2. City of God