CaptainJackSparrow

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Record opening in Philippines and India, stabilizing elsewhere

After weekend #2, it's already behind TASM1 in Germany in admissions. 1mil admissions seem locked but barely - if next weekend has better weather than expected, it may become a narrow race.

In Austria, TASM2 was only #5 last weekend, and if it doesn't grow sudden legs, it will miss 100k admissions.

Amazing Spiderman 5-days opening in Italy officials

TASM1 € 4.442.751 adm 602.531TASM2 € 4.582.140 adm 621.518

Considering that TASM1 opened in July (not the best here) while TASM2 has enjoied extended opening weekend (friday was national holiday) and bad weather (best case scenario). So really TASM2 could do better.

This week 'best case scenario' can be repeated with another national holiday on thursday and maybe still bad weather.

Edited by edroger

Why are you putting those emoticons? I can't understand you people, enjoying that the movie is making less, rooting for it to fail, get a life seriously.

aDIM days it best I think 

This franchise disgusts and offends me more than any other, save MAYBE The Hobbit. I mean yes it is unnecessarily stupid and greedy to take 3 movies and 9 hours to tell that children's fairy tale but at least it hadn't been already adapted 6 years ago. This is just ugh.

• Like 3

Why are you putting those emoticons? I can't understand you people, enjoying that the movie is making less, rooting for it to fail, get a life seriously.

Clearly you haven't figured out the dynamic of these forums.  We bask in the glow of the films we love and we vehemently attack the films we detest.  Right now, there are many of us here who absolutely abhor this reboot.  Hence it faces our wrath.

• Like 10

Yeah, I can see it, it's pretty ridiculous & laughable. Enjoy being douches guys, the beauty of Internet. 

It's like this:

If someone murders you child you don't wish him a to become a milionair, do you?

So you will curse him and hope his live becomes a hell. 

The same with movie, movies you like you want them to make lots of money and the oposit of movies you hate. 

It's human logic baby XD

• Like 4

Yeah, I can see it, it's pretty ridiculous & laughable. Enjoy being douches guys, the beauty of Internet. 

What if... I love SM1 & 2 but think ASM2 is ridiculously bad? Whyshould I support that movie?

• Like 3

Insulting fellow posters over the internet over a damn movie is pretty laughable and ridiculous  too...just sayin.

It's just a movie.  Nothing serious to get upset about...  :ph34r:

Edited by Ent
  • Like 7

Thank you.  I will enjoy watching this film make less than the last abomination they released.

• Like 4

It's like this:

If someone murders you child you don't wish him a to become a milionair, do you?

So you will curse him and hope his live becomes a hell. 

The same with movie, movies you like you want them to make lots of money and the oposit of movies you hate. 

It's human logic baby XD

You must've forgotten the genocidal maniac who made Spider-man 3.

Surely the makers of ASM2 deserves to be more successful than whose who made SM3.

• Like 1