Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

I thought of a way to bring Megan Fox back. A decepticon takes over her body using new technology, changing her genetic make up and she is the villain of the movie. By the middle of the movie Sam has to return to try and stop her and by the end they have fell in love again, despite her being a transformer.

I thought of a way to bring Megan Fox back. A decepticon takes over her body using new technology, changing her genetic make up and she is the villain of the movie. By the middle of the movie Sam has to return to try and stop her and by the end they have fell in love again, despite her being a transformer.

Please God, no.

2sREC.gif

I wonder where Paramount plans to schedule Transformers 5 as there isn't really  a slot for it in the summer. I think if Terminator ends up underperforming, I could see them slotting Transformers 5. Alternatively July 21st might be an option or if Wonder Woman moves to a different slot then June 23rd

I wonder where Paramount plans to schedule Transformers 5 as there isn't really  a slot for it in the summer. I think if Terminator ends up underperforming, I could see them slotting Transformers 5. Alternatively July 21st might be an option or if Wonder Woman moves to a different slot then June 23rd

A tough one. July 3rd/4th but days from DMTNT. Try for March maybe.

IF Terminator ends up underperforming?

• Like 1

I would be surprised if the Terminator sequels happen.

Seriously, I haven't seen a trailer so uniformly awful looking in awhile.

I'm almost thinking I'll think it's not bad cause seriously...can it really be as bad as it looks?