Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

If they bring Megan & Shia back I can see it easily increasing to $300m+ DOM.

Bringing Megan back could cause franchise fatigue because she is hated by a lots of people. Shes already in TMNT2.

As for Shia, unsure.

Bringing Megan back could cause franchise fatigue because she is hated by a lots of people. Shes already in TMNT2.

As for Shia, unsure.

Being in another movie wouldn't prevent her to be in T5.

• Like 1

If they bring Megan & Shia back I can see it easily increasing to $300m+ DOM.

Even after Fury Shia is still a pariah at worst and a punchline at best. Megan showed with Jennifer's Body, and others, that she has no box office pull and TF3 still would have dropped domestically had she stayed. Reuniting the original cast worked for the F&F franchise because of the "family" factor and the films themselves.

• Like 1

Even after Fury Shia is still a pariah at worst and a punchline at best. Megan showed with Jennifer's Body, and others, that she has no box office pull and TF3 still would have dropped domestically had she stayed. Reuniting the original cast worked for the F&F franchise because of the "family" factor and the films themselves.

I think a lot of people like megan and shia in their transformers roles so I can see it making a significant difference. Megan might not be a draw without it but put her and shia back together I can see a lot of positive publicity and buzz around the movie again.

Imo, shia and megans characters are what grounded the first 2 movies amid all the mayhem. Once the characters you care about leave, all the mindless cg action means nothing.

Edited by RaidensSword
  • Like 2