Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

Fuck yeah baby, ohh yeah, give it to daddy, oh yeaah, give it all to daddy. Just give it to me Bay, I'm waiting. 

I'll be there.

edit: Hell, that sounded waayy ****** than i intended, I really shouldn't be drinking wine at 1am

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, cheesypoofs said:

Thats what I was thinking too lol 

Looks good, wonder why Optimus was trying to do what it looks like he was doing at the end if the trailer....sorry, don't know how to do spoiler tags on my phone lol 

Probably something to do with Unicron. He probably brought Prime back from the dead

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, YourMother said:
  Hide contents

Also is Optimus evil now? Or is he brainwashed or something?

Totally brainwashed.

4 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Fuck yeah baby, ohh yeah, give it to daddy, oh yeaah, give it all to daddy. Just give it to me Bay, I'm waiting. 

I'll be there.

edit: Hell, that sounded waayy ****** than i intended, I really shouldn't be drinking wine at 1am

This is gonna be a legendary post

Edited by robertman2
  • Like 1

Just now, kowhite said:

Which does better...this or Pirates 5?  

Who am I kidding I'll see them both and be mildly amused.

This does better. Pirates 5 folds quickly both domestic and WW. This will blow up in China for sure with over 300M there. I am thinking 80/200 for this currently and 60 (4 day)/140 for Pirates.

• Like 2

Just now, CJohn said:

TF4 is awful.

But Bay gets them right in the odd numbered TFs so I have full trust this will be as fun and entertaining as TF3.

TF3 is pretty much awful till the last 45 minutes when everything goes boom. The reason TF3 somewhat works better than TF2 and TF4 is because everything builds to that one final setpiece.

• Like 3

You don't need to like Bays movies. I'm really happy, that he's done with Transformers now, that franchise needs a break, but this man, while so many directors have problems to deliver realiatic looking CGI, is the greatest in creating Creatures that look 100% like they belong there.

Watching Transformers was like watching Jurassic Park for me. Something came to live, something I really thought was there in the movies.

I sincerely hope that visual team will go on and give us more of this. 

I donÄ't know what it is exactly, what they do right, but it looks so right. 

Sompare this to something like Spielbergs BFG. Those Giants looked great, but they never looked like they actually belonged there.
And that's a problem for so many movies nowadays. 

• Like 1