Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

9 minutes ago, grim22 said:

TF3 is pretty much awful till the last 45 minutes when everything goes boom. The reason TF3 somewhat works better than TF2 and TF4 is because everything builds to that one final setpiece.

Isn't that what we want from our TF movies? 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

You don't need to like Bays movies. I'm really happy, that he's done with Transformers now, that franchise needs a break, but this man, while so many directors have problems to deliver realiatic looking CGI, is the greatest in creating Creatures that look 100% like they belong there.

I'll say again...Bay's been saying "This is my last one" since #3...

Just like the trailers of TF1, TF2, TF3 and TF4, this trailer looks kickass too.

Just like TF2, TF3 & TF4, there wont be plot continuity in this new one. There will be a random twist in the story that'd bring a random threat to the mankind.

Just like all Bay's, explosions look more like fireworks.

I'm thinking under 200m DOM.

TF5 Over/Under Pirates5 ?

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Bay already confirmed he will do TF6.

He could do better with his talent to entertain. 

People can hate on Bay like they want. I think Hollywood without his movies would be a worse place. I don't really like Pearl Harbour, but even that one just has something special. 

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

He could do better with his talent to entertain. 

People can hate on Bay like they want. I think Hollywood without his movies would be a worse place. I don't really like Pearl Harbour, but even that one just has something special. 

Every movie fan has gotten some form of entertainment from the existence of Bay's movies even if it's just to make fun of them