Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

29 minutes ago, grim22 said:

This does better. Pirates 5 folds quickly both domestic and WW. This will blow up in China for sure with over 300M there. I am thinking 80/200 for this currently and 60 (4 day)/140 for Pirates.

I can kind of believe this.  Maybe a little better for Pirates though I heard it's solid.  Being solid is irrelevant for TF movies though as long as shit blows up (I'm ok with that too).

This world dies a little every time a Transformers movies is released.

The Shay has had enough - and says to you all: THERE SHALL BE NO MORE!!

I will be the prophet the Earth needs, and will deliver you from this evil. Bay - this is your last chance to repent and stand down.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AABATTERY said:

Of all the actors I expected to appear in a Transformers movie, Hopkins was definitely low on the list.

He was in MI2.  Let's not pretend he's above this.

For some reason, the one actor I'm sure is lower on the list is Shia LaBeouf.  Until Transformers 13: Revenge of the Beouf

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I think actors relish being told to ham it up to eleven, which is why they can be quite willing to subject themselves to Michael Bay

Ham it up to eleven, and we'll pay you millions.  4 days on the set.

SOLD!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

I wonder if Bay wanted Sean Connery but couldn't get him out of retirement so went for Hopkins 

He probably went straight to Hopkins cause...ha...Connery ain't doing this.  Might as well gun for Humphrey Bogart, about as likely.

• Like 1

Just now, angeldelmito said:

looks about dumb as hell but sad to see optimus turn into peeta mellark at the last min, rip bumblebee 

But Peeta gets the girl in the end?  

So...Mark Wahlberg gets...Omptimus?  Big budget gay robot love?  Bumblebee is Liam Hemsworth?

• Like 1