Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Off-topic but for some reason Twitter won't load on my laptop or my phone. Hasn't for a couple days

Seriously annoying  :angry:

No need to say off topic.

People have been posting off topic these past two pages.

Also sorry for your inconvenience.

Edited by Fancyarcher

I was just watching that scene again recently on YouTube and I can't get through it without crying with laughter. My favourite scene in a comedy in like forever years.

Agreed completely.  Choked with laughter....so unexpected.

Maybe some tweens were disappointed that there was no romance angst in THG (like Twilight), so they didn't go see CF? :P

Or:

Summer is in full swing but it's time to start thinking about some winter films now.  I don't really think this is a bold club as (even though there is a small sample size) no film that has made 400 million has ever had the next movie increase.  The best example of this imo is Spider-man.  It set the opening weekend record, everyone loved it and it still dropped 7%.  I think THGCF will follow suit but fall at least 10%. 

Reasons:

The first hit a saturation point.  400 mill for a first film in a series is unheard of

This will lose some of the audience from the first....lots of casual curiosity that should disappear this time.

History suggests it will happen.

Prediction:

OW:  155

Total:  355

Thoughts?