Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Who's comparing this to TA? BBallman's meme was about how wrong early numbers can be. Or at least that's what I thought his intention was. Personally, I'm not gonna do a meltdown until I see studio estimate under 60m. And probably not even then, since I'm not really invested in CF's success.

Same here.

Who's comparing this to TA? BBallman's meme was about how wrong early numbers can be. Or at least that's what I thought his intention was. Personally, I'm not gonna do a meltdown until I see studio estimate under 60m. And probably not even then, since I'm not really invested in CF's success.

But those Avengers numbers were at 12:45, it's now past 5pm on the West Coast.

But those Avengers numbers were at 12:45, it's now past 5pm on the West Coast.

And everyone knew those Avengers numbers were off, as they were watching the sellouts pile up

• Like 1

Wasn't Chambers of Secrets lower than The first Potter? To me, that's a better comparison than Twilight which has a more rabid fan base, I wouldn't worry about it too much, Lionsgate will be pleased how it has performed overseas although they're only getting a portion of the revenue as they sold most of the OS rights,

• Like 1