ChD

The Hateful Eight | Out NOW in Digital and 70mm | 187 minutes long including a 12 minutes intermission

20 minutes ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

Pretty sure, the police will have zero effect on this film's box office. They certainly won't stop me from going to see it.

Probably right.

Well, they might get more people to watch it. Streisand effect, right back at ya.

• Like 1

Honestly, given the three-hour running time and the fact that the majority of the film is reportedly set in a single room, any outside controversies that Tarantino courts are the least of The Hateful Eight's box office worries.

As a huge fan of all things Tarantino, I'll still pay full-admission to see it on the first night on which it is available to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Webslinger said:

Honestly, given the three-hour running time and the fact that the majority of the film is reportedly set in a single room, any outside controversies that Tarantino courts are the least of The Hateful Eight's box office worries.

As a huge fan of all things Tarantino, I'll still pay full-admission to see it on the first night on which it is available to me.

Hey, the budget is way lower than his last couple of films.

They know. They're prepared. And I prepared...

FOR AWESOME.

"Harvey Weinstein furious at Tarantino for anti-cop rally. Weinstein said to be considering conciliatory moves, such as special screenings of The Hateful Eight for police officers & their families"

http://pagesix.com/2015/10/30/harvey-weinstein-furious-at-tarantino-for-anti-cop-rally/