ChD

The Hateful Eight | Out NOW in Digital and 70mm | 187 minutes long including a 12 minutes intermission

It looks like Ennio Morricone will compose the original score for this.

Tarantino was handed the two statuettes by composer Ennio Morricone. Both artists revealed that they met in Rome yesterday and Morricone has agreed to compose music for a Tarantino movie, most probably Tarantino’s upcoming “The Hateful Eight,” for which the Weinstein Company has set a Christmas Day launch in the U.S.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/quentin-tarantino-holds-court-at-italys-david-donatello-film-awards-1201518810/

I couldn't have a bigger more stupid grin on my face right now. 

• Like 6

It looks like Ennio Morricone will compose the original score for this.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/quentin-tarantino-holds-court-at-italys-david-donatello-film-awards-1201518810/

I couldn't have a bigger more stupid grin on my face right now. 

An actual Christmas present.

really? the way tarantino put it at comic con it all sounds pretty official to me

Letting Morricone come in and do what he wants (which is the only way he works nowadays) seems very un-Tarantino. Can see it being a scenario were the bulk of the score is rejected bar like ten minutes.

Hope to be wrong.

• Like 1

I like it better when Tarantino works with actors for the first time. Another western with a who's who of his usual Rolodex doesn't excite me as much as it should.  

Pretty sure that Jennifer Jason Leigh has never been in a QT joint before.

I think that neither has Goggins  nor Bichir, but I could be wrong about those two

• Like 1

Goggins was in Django for about 5 minutes.

A bit more than that. Originally he had a small role and Kurt Russell was going to have a decent-sized supporting role. Then Kurt Russell dropped out and his character got merged with Goggins and the combined character then had some stuff trimmed out.