iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

Yeah I was going to go high end 17 but think 15-16 for now, Froz 11.6-12.3, Thor will probably drop 1.9-2.

with actuals probably be bit of an increase on Wed with CF & Thor2

Wonder how much CF will increase on Friday. 100% increase from Thur locks it for less that 50% weekend-weekend drop,

Yeah I was going to go high end 17 but think 15-16 for now, Froz 11.6-12.3, Thor will probably drop 1.9-2.

with actuals probably be bit of an increase on Wed with CF & Thor2

Thank you! I hope Frozen is at the high end! :) 

• Like 2

Yeah I was going to go high end 17 but think 15-16 for now, Froz 11.6-12.3, Thor will probably drop 1.9-2.with actuals probably be bit of an increase on Wed with CF & Thor2

Expected numbers. 2013 is behaving more like 2011 than 2012..

Just went shopping.

Walked away empty handed. The only thing I wanted was a Dark Knight steelbook that has the theatrical poster instead of the HOT WHEELS LEADING THE WAY Batpod cover. It was $10 bucks. But then I realized I have 5 copies of the movie.

Just went shopping.

Walked away empty handed. The only thing I wanted was a Dark Knight steelbook that has the theatrical poster instead of the HOT WHEELS LEADING THE WAY Batpod cover. It was $10 bucks. But then I realized I have 5 copies of the movie.

I've got to say, TDKR third act is messy as hell in terms of storytelling. But I still love it.

Posted Image

• Like 6

Just went shopping. Walked away empty handed. The only thing I wanted was a Dark Knight steelbook that has the theatrical poster instead of the HOT WHEELS LEADING THE WAY Batpod cover. It was $10 bucks. But then I realized I have 5 copies of the movie.

Only 5? Is there something wrong with you?
  • Like 2