filmnerdjamie

Monday #s (12/16) DOS 6.2

Oh man, Terence Howard is way worse than I remembered in Iron Man. I'm glad they dumped his ass. 

THAAAANNNKKK you!

I don't get how anyone can like Terrence Howard in this film. 

In fact, under no hyperbole whatsoever, I can honestly say I have never seen him play a less interesting character with less conviction.

Don't know about high school and kids, but college students were out either yesterday or last week.

A lot of colleges and graduate/professional schools don't wrap up finals until Friday. And most high schools run the whole week as well.

A lot of colleges and graduate/professional schools don't wrap up finals until Friday. And most high schools run the whole week as well.

Yeah, I guess it's different across colleges. Mine and a few in my areas already done with finals last week and starting the month long holiday vacation yesterday.

Saw Frozen earlier today (loved it; no film this year deserved it's success as much as this did) and just watched The Spectacular Now (which was lovely. felt real and great performances) 

Maybe I'm just being generous because its christmas. Might watch Don Jon later.

• Like 2

In line with $5.00 in change to see Hobbit. If i still hate it by the time they meet riverboat dragon killer dude Im leaving and ill see Homefront again.

Wait? Why are you seeing it again :lol: ?

Saw Frozen earlier today (loved it; no film this year deserved it's success as much as this did) and just watched The Spectacular Now (which was lovely. felt real and great performances) 

Maybe I'm just being generous because its christmas. Might watch Don Jon later.

Didn't like that one. Starts out funny but gets unnecessarily difficult with its indie sensibilites as it goes on. 

Didn't like that one. Starts out funny but gets unnecessarily difficult with its indie sensibilites as it goes on.

You're talking about Don Jon, right? I thought it was meh.Scarlett Johansson didn't make it better for ya? :P

Wait? Why are you seeing it again :lol: ?

I want to see if i hate it as much as i did originally....maybe i was in wrong frame of mind. Just saw Divergent trailer. Love Shailene...trailer is ok.
  • Like 1

You're talking about Don Jon, right? I thought it was meh.Scarlett Johansson didn't make it better for ya? :P

Oh, she and Gordon Levitt were both terrific. It's the movie that's lacking. I have nothing but good things to say about Scarlett in Don Jon. 

• Like 1