LexJoker

Tuesday #s (12/17) DOS 6.2, AM2 2.3

I wonder why the US hates The Hobbit so much. Everywhere else it is staying flat (even in Canada) or having only a slight decrease. Only here it is having giant decrease. 

It could still eaisly finish within 90% of AUJ's total, 85% for sure. I wouldn't exactly call that a "giant decrease."

I wonder why the US hates The Hobbit so much. Everywhere else it is staying flat (even in Canada) or having only a slight decrease. Only here it is having giant decrease. 

I think the GA didn't like AUJ at all. It was nothing like LOTR movies and many thought it was boring. I think most of the fans turned up for DOS OW, but we see a significant number of GA staying away.

I think the GA didn't like AUJ at all. It was nothing like LOTR movies and many thought it was boring. I think most of the fans turned up for DOS OW, but we see a significant number of GA staying away.

Right. Which is why I never got the hate directed towards fishnets. Lady was just laying down the facts.

The GA in the United States since like I said everywhere else it is doing on par with the first or just decreasing a very tiny amount

Looking at Anchorman 2 reactions on Twitter. I would say a 70-30 split positive and negative. There are tweets like:

Anchorman 2...#wow greatest 2 hours of my life

And there are tweets like

Anchorman 2 set a new low for scummy money milking original movie distorting sequels. Hangover 2 was a masterpiece compared to that trash.