LexJoker

Tuesday #s (12/17) DOS 6.2, AM2 2.3

Maybe next time they'll think twice before turning a 300-page book into a trilogy. <_<

3 billion dollars later, WB was correct for turning it into three movies.  Look, I don't know if anyone hated the movie more than me, but from a business standpoint, they did the right thing.

Edited by Christmas baumer
  • Like 6

3 billion dollars later, WB was correct for turning it into three movies.  Look, I don't know if anyone hated the movie more than me, but from a business standpoint, they did the right thing.

They killed the possibility of other middle earth sagas - McKellen said last year that a Gandalf movie was a possibility, parts from appendices like 'The Tale of Aragorn and Arwen',etc.

Even if they do get made, the goodwill and profit they garner will be less than if The Hobbit was 2 more well received movies.

They killed the possibility of other middle earth sagas - McKellen said last year that a Gandalf movie was a possibility, parts from appendices like 'The Tale of Aragorn and Arwen',etc.

Even if they do get made, the goodwill and profit they garner will be less than if The Hobbit was 2 more well received movies.

LOL

They didn't kill anything. It's like saying that Lucas killed SW after AOTC because it "disappointed".

Or that Bond was killed with the Timothy Dalton films.

Or that Mission Impossible / Fast & Furious sagas were dead after their third part.

Be sure: if WB does new films focusing in the Silmarillion, on Gandalf or something involved with Middle Earth, they will make a lot of profits.

• Like 3

IMO both films have been horrible.  

u're not the only viewer :lol:

I'm all for a film that involves Aragorn. H'e s one of the best things about the originals.  

read some rumours there may be smth with him in TABA but its only reliable like 5%

Ian wanted to quit The Hobbit. The creative and artistic expression was terrible.

Don't spread lies. He didn't like the green screen work, not working with actors, that's the extend of it. That only applied to scenes with the dwarfs, most of which were shot for the first movie.

Edited by Elessar
  • Like 3