LexJoker

Tuesday #s (12/17) DOS 6.2, AM2 2.3

more meh #

Oh well

Now hope for 250

seems like more films I care abt underperform. 1st TDW now this

Hopwfully SMB does decently (tho tracking is meh :( )

Wait....'HER' is going wide today???

TC is 6

Edited by Leyla

this is no more a cash grab than any superhero or young adult adaptation movie

I dunno. Elongating a 300 page book into three 2 and a half to three hour movies is as cash grabby as they come. It's the same reason why the "Part 1's" of the final book adaptations of YA novels tend to underperform, like DH1 and BD1. 

Guys.....guys....AUJ also had just a 1.5% increase during the same time.

But AUJ also dropped softer on Monday. I expected a bigger Tues bump to make up for that, since I would have thought people were just waiting for the cheaper ticket prices. This now needs a much higher bump on Friday to get back on track for better legs.

Just back from my DOS screening. I really really enjoyed it. Pacing was much better than the first one and definitely not as much bloat as some are making out. Barrels scene was great and got plenty of laughter. Banter between Smaug and Bilbo was great. Tauriel and Legolas were complete badasses. I've to say I don't get the hate after watching it. 8/10, better than AUJ and sets up the 3rd part very well.  :D

• Like 8

:rolleyes:

oh & 'cashgrab' acusations again :lol:

Lol I didn't realize that the exact same discussion was going on in the Smaug thread until now.  :lol: Still, 300 page book = trilogy where each movie is 2.5 to 3 hours SCREAMS cash grab on WB's part for greenlighting it, no matter how huge PJ's boner is for the source material. 

Lol I didn't realize that the exact same discussion was going on in the Smaug thread until now.  :lol: Still, 300 page book = trilogy where each movie is 2.5 to 3 hours SCREAMS cash grab on WB's part for greenlighting it, no matter how huge PJ's boner is for the source material. 

well ill answer the same as in the Dos thread

if you knew PJ u wouldnt really use this term

Ofc WB agreed but they wouldnt have pushed PJ towards 3 movies if it wasnt his idea

& it WAS his idea but the money was the farthest thing from his mind 

U can accuse him of a lot of things 

Greed is not 1 of them

Just back from my DOS screening. I really really enjoyed it. Pacing was much better than the first one and definitely not as much bloat as some are making out. Barrels scene was great and got plenty of laughter. Banter between Smaug and Bilbo was great. Tauriel and Legolas were complete badasses. I've to say I don't get the hate after watching it. 8/10, better than AUJ and sets up the 3rd part very well. :D

Great u loved it druv :wub: so minus 1 potential hater I guess

good result :D

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 2

My first reaction  :blink:

My second reaction  :sadno: (DENIAL MODE ACTIVATED)

My third reaction  :rant:  (FKING STUPID US AUDIENCE!)

My fourth reaction  :pcwhack:  (WHY THE HELL I HAVE INTEREST IN BO?)

loll dont feed the haters S :lol: they bathe in our tears

• Like 1