filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

It's an extreme long-shot, and there's probably <1% chance it happens, but imagine if Frozen beat DM2 for animation crown of the year...

I'm still just happy $300 million is looking to be a reality. I'll leave the wishing on $350+ for everyone else.

• Like 1

300 may not be locked for Frozen but the next 17 days are all holiday viewing. I dont see how it misses 300 now. Isnt going to pass 200 this weekend?

Yeah, I don't see how it misses 300M. Lead over Tangled will be around 65M after the weekend and that will only balloon, as it's more than doubling Tangled. 

Whoa. $300m isn't locked but definitely possible. $350m is not happening.

Tangled made around 79M more after Friday, if the same ratio is applied to Frozen than you get 366M. 

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

Yeah, I don't see how it misses 300M. Lead over Tangled will be around 65M after the weekend and that will only balloon, as it's more than doubling Tangled. 

Tangled made around 79M more after Friday, if the same ratio is applied to Frozen than you get 366M. 

Which is obviously not going to happen. 

Anchorman's campaign was quite desperate so under-30M is not so surprising, I guess. Good reasult for American Hustle but very dissapoiting for Saving Mr. Banks. And Walking with Dinosaurs is disgusting so that's what they deserve - nothing!

Anchorman's campaign was quite desperate so under-30M is not so surprising, I guess. Good reasult for American Hustle but very dissapoiting for Saving Mr. Banks. And Walking with Dinosaurs is disgusting so that's what they deserve - nothing!

Why "disgusting"? Looks like just crap to me.

Which is obviously not going to happen. 

Probably not going to happen but I'm just giving the possibilities as it has held better than both Tangled/TS2 every weekend so far and that will continue this weekend as well. Tangled dropped 38% while TS2 dropped 33.5% compared to Frozen's mindbogglingly possibility of actually increasing or at the least dropping only 2 to 3%. 

Ok for Saving Mr Banks (it may do well on the holidays so i wont write it off just yet) & great for AH  :wub: Now I need February to hurry up so I can see them

& yeah yeah go go AM2!!  :lol: (hopefully the curse is working ;) )

Edited by Leyla