LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

I would love to see Shia LaBouf just get beat to a pulp. He annoys the shit out of me. The only person I hate more is Justin Bieber. How I would love to see Bieber get hit by a semi going full speed. 

Posted Image

• Like 1

I would love to see Shia LaBouf just get beat to a pulp. He annoys the shit out of me. The only person I hate more is Justin Bieber. How I would love to see Bieber get hit by a semi going full speed. 

Is this a decent substitute?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0zx3N4lOt0

• Like 2

Some of you are weird.  Disliking someone because of who they are is one thing, wishing bodily harm on them is another.  

My posting of Justin Bieber getting shot on CSI was a jest towards Hiccup. I agree entirely

Domestic Total as of Jan. 2, 2014: $400,088,390

Congrats to CF for hitting 400M domestic. It's going to make history either on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Sequel of a 400M grosser to increase over it's predecessor. :D

• Like 3

Domestic Total as of Jan. 2, 2014: $400,088,390

Congrats to CF for hitting 400M domestic. It's going to make history either on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Sequel of a 400M grosser to increase over it's predecessor. :D

It would be awesome if on the same day it also passed IM3 for #1 this year. Both numbers are only 1 million apart, THG 408.010, IM3 409.013. :D