LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

I

how's it in NY? Here in the DC area, about 2-4 inches. Enough to close schools, but the roads are all pretty much clear.

We got 9 inches last night and it's the coldest day in the city in a long time.

Posted Image

how's it in NY? Here in the DC area, about 2-4 inches. Enough to close schools, but the roads are all pretty much clear.

8-12 inches in the suburbs, depending on local factors

Edited by 4815162342

I may be wrong here, but unless Catching Fire dropped like a rock, Thursday should mark its 42nd straight day without dropping below 1 million in dailies (basically it has yet to go under during its entire run). Considering it should see an increase for the weekend, it looks to stay above 1m for another 3 days putting it at 45 assured days. Seems pretty solid to me. 

I may be wrong here, but unless Catching Fire dropped like a rock, Thursday should mark its 42nd straight day without dropping below 1 million in dailies (basically it has yet to go under during its entire run). Considering it should see an increase for the weekend, it looks to stay above 1m for another 3 days putting it at 45 assured days. Seems pretty solid to me. 

It is a pretty solid run, I have to say that. It's astonishing where it got from that opening weekend that looked like 130M. Impressive.

It is a pretty solid run, I have to say that. It's astonishing where it got from that opening weekend that looked like 130M. Impressive.

Nobody said that. Rth said that it is behaving like DH1, and people started making their own conclusions and meltdowns.

• Like 1

DOS

5.5M

8M

5M

18.5M

Hope you're right, but I prefer to look at 2002 numbers. In Holidays one day up or down is a big difference, IMHO

I'm afraid it'll increase less than AUJ on friday since its thursday is slightly more inflated.

Nobody said that. Rth said that it is behaving like DH1, and people started making their own conclusions and meltdowns.

Behaving like Deathly Hallows 1 means opening like Deathly Hallows 1. It had a opening day close to Deathly Hallows 1 (61M vs. 70M) which we knew by the time he said that. You do the math after that. If it behaved like Deathly Hallows Part 1 after a 70M OD, it would've grossed just shy of around 145M (If I remember right from what I calculated) on it's OW.

That's why people made their conclusions and meltdowns, because, if it actually behaved like Deathly Hallows 1, it wouldn't have grossed this much right now.

I'm sure the weather will have some type of impact on increases today.

I think it had an impact on Thursday numbers as well. At first I thought it would help for today. Chicago snow has stopped and I just saw on the news that schools are closed in NYC and Boston. But it looks like getting around is tough and its cold there. Edited by WileECoyote