LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

I'll only watch Paranormal Activity 5 if they bring back that Katie chick. And she has a topless scene.

These are my terms Paramount. 

As a male who finds her attractive, I would love to see that.

However, as a person that is loving all the female empowerment I've seen this year, I think that would be just awful.

How strong of a day is the day after New Years usually?  Is an increase expected on Friday, or will films likely continue the tapering off I'll be it likely slower?

AUJ increased in the 30s while Tangled increased 260%. This is the first Friday post the 1st.

Frozen could do this: 

$6.8 million Friday

$9.2 million Saturday

$6.5 million Sunday ($22.6 mililon) 

I expect $21-22 million at the highest and $18-19 million at the lowest 

You must be a master of deduction  :sherlock:

• Like 1

[*]

THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY took in an estimated $1.92M on Thursday. Domestic total now stands at $37.46M. #WalterMitty

Expand

[*]

SAVING MR. BANKS took in an estimated $1.99M on Thursday. Domestic total now stands at $50.26M. #SavingMrBanks

• Like 1

I'm starting to think Wolf will be nominated for a lot of oscars.  The academy marches to the beat of their own drum and Marty is someone they love.  This race isn't over yet.

It just made the Producers Guild nominees, so there's hope yet. 

The Frozen soundtrack looks to hit #1 this week. The first soundtrack from an animated film to hit #1 since Pocahontas in 1995.

Pretty sure the Curious George soundtrack hit #1 since then, but it's still an impressive achievement and Frozen will probably be the most successful movie soundtrack since Pitch Perfect at least.