LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

I know this costs like 5M to make, but when we add marketing and distribution costs, I think this is the end of the franchise. I can see they making one more, but if they do, that will likely be called The Final Chapter.

I know this costs like 5M to make, but when we add marketing and distribution costs, I think this is the end of the franchise. I can see they making one more, but if they do, that will likely be called The Final Chapter.

Yes, because every horror film with the subtitle, The Final Chapter, was in fact the final chapter.

• Like 4

Isn't this a spinoff of the series? Why is everyone saying the series is done when these movies always proft(maybe not as much anymore). They almost double in profit.

I'll only watch Paranormal Activity 5 if they bring back that Katie chick. And she has a topless scene.

These are my terms Paramount. 

If it was the 80's you know she'd had them titties out in the first movie. 

One midnight number comes out and everyone loses their minds! The PA franchise is fine, dont let bias make this look like its doomed. Theyre still more profitable than than these big budget tentpoles we all know and love, and thats what matters. Plus this was a spinoff, and we know how spinoffs usually do. PA5 will really show us if this have gone to the shitter BO wise. If you expected PA to pull $100M+ with every movie then...Theyll keep making these until until they know they have nothing left, in the meantime they'll keep trying to strectch the story, and Paramount may stop releasing every year. I know the PA popularity is fading fast but come on dont act like this isnt going to do Paramount any good.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1