Neo

War For The Planet Of The Apes | July 14, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 18

This movie is in trouble at the boxoffice. Has managed only 4+ million views in 23 hours on the official fox channel on youtube. 

Interest doesn't seem to be there, but it's better than TF5 for sure. Still....I am not too sure about this doing 150M domestically and 450 OS.

Even Valerian managed to do 6+ in 24 hours so this is really bad. 

Edited by marveldcfox

Matt Reeves talks about the trailer and the film. Some mild spoilers about the plot foundation and direction of the movie. Movie takes place about 2 years after Dawn.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/12/09/war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-trailer-commentary-by-director-matt-reeves?read

• Like 1

On 10/12/2016 at 3:23 PM, 4815162342 said:

Matt Reeves talks about the trailer and the film. Some mild spoilers about the plot foundation and direction of the movie. Movie takes place about 2 years after Dawn.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/12/09/war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-trailer-commentary-by-director-matt-reeves?read

Really great interview. Now I'm sure this will have as much character work as Dawn, as they will explore the psychology of Caesar and the main villain in a world that's immersed in an extreme situation. I really can't wait for it.

And yeah, some mild spoilers about how they are connecting to the original films, so don't read if you don't want to know anything.

My bet:

Spoiler

We'll see that the new human kids being born in that time are unable to talk, like the savage humans of the original film, but at least one of them will be telepathic like in Beneath The Planet of the Apes.

Edited by The47th