spizzer

Wednesday #s | RC 2.8M | Lego 2.18M | MM 1.45M | RA 430K | TAM 322K | FRZ 308K |

Worst fucking storm yet here in NYC.

I pretty much got 10 inches to the face this morning. It's so bad.

LOL you live in New York and you think 10 inches is bad? I thought New Yorkers got a lot of snow? In Canada 10 inches is nothing :P 

LOL you live in New York and you think 10 inches is bad? I thought New Yorkers got a lot of snow? In Canada 10 inches is nothing :P

10 inches in most of New York is, while a lot, not a huge problem other than closing schools and some roads down.

10 inches in New York City though is incredibly disruptive however because of all the foot and auto traffic that must go on despite the snow and slush piling up.

It's not like D.C. and below though where 2-3 inches is enough to create a major freakout.

Yea, I wish I had been here for Snowmaggedon, but as a Florida boy, this is incredible to me!

I ended up missing school from MLK weekend till President's Day weekend.  Was sick the first week and a half and then we got the rest of the month off for snow.

• Like 1

Are you still in DC now?

I'm in Charlottesville now.  Was going to head back home this weekend for the all-star break but that's probably not happening now.  We got 15ish inches here as well, maybe a little more.

10 inches in most of New York is, while a lot, not a huge problem other than closing schools and some roads down.

10 inches in New York City though is incredibly disruptive however because of all the foot and auto traffic that must go on despite the snow and slush piling up.

It's not like D.C. and below though where 2-3 inches is enough to create a major freakout.

Exactly. Everyone pretty much came late this morning.