Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

1 hour ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

I really hope we have an economic meltdown soon, need that dollar to be as weak as possible for the conversion rate multiplier. :jeb!:

NO - there are enough problems already without poor/middle class people getting whacked again. The movie will do fine regardless. 

• Like 2

On 8/21/2018 at 7:51 AM, IronJimbo said:

Steven was so memorable in the first film, we’re privileged to have him back. I’m not going to say exactly HOW we’re bringing him back, but it’s a science fiction story, after all. His character will evolve into really unexpected places across the arc of our new three-film saga. I really look forward to working with such a gifted actor, who’s also become a good friend.  -Cameron

I hope we get alot of behind scenes peeks in a few mths..

Loving avatar 2 and 3 are almost here Jimbo, Fancy and Jim scholar buddies.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Don't remind me. :whosad:

Don't forget james Horner made lots of scores new before his unfortunate passing. I feel Cameron will  reuse some of the old scores without a doubt. So trust me alot of James Horner out of this world scores will be in avatar 2 and 3 guys. Don't worry😎😎

Kal-El of bom2006

Edited by Sheldon Cr

8 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

I really hope we have an economic meltdown soon, need that dollar to be as weak as possible for the conversion rate multiplier. :jeb!:

Sure but this needs to happen after Avengers 4's box office run, I don't want that to pass Titanic 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46059129

This week however, BBC News has seen documentation regarding future Avatar plans which makes reference to four specific projects. Avatar: The Way of Water, Avatar: The Seed Bearer, Avatar: The Tulkun Rider and Avatar: The Quest for Eywa.

Is the BBC trustworthy??

Might need a title change @aabattery

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 2

Yeah, I think we'll wait till we get an official announcement on the front.

Definitely feels like things are sliding into place now, though. Quick look through their social media accounts and it seems like they're posting a lot more regularly. I could see them making some bigger announcements or reveals in December once we're two years out.

14 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46059129

This week however, BBC News has seen documentation regarding future Avatar plans which makes reference to four specific projects. Avatar: The Way of Water, Avatar: The Seed Bearer, Avatar: The Tulkun Rider and Avatar: The Quest for Eywa.

Is the BBC trustworthy??

Might need a title change @aabattery

I think the better question is does the BBC trust and verify their sources? The BBC isn't some dude working out of his basement, they're a very large network with a huge global footprint. The leak of information might be intentional, if not showing the actual documents might put their source at risk, career wise. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deuce66 said:

I think the better question is does the BBC trust and verify their sources? The BBC isn't some dude working out of his basement, they're a very large network with a huge global footprint. The leak of information might be intentional, if not showing the actual documents might put their source at risk, career wise. 

May also be comic titles and not movie titles.

• Like 1