Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Maybe Michael Biehn will get a role this time (which role did Cameron want him for in the first one? Lang's?)

Yes. Supposedly Cameron didn't cast him because he wanted to avoid an Aliens reunion with him and Sigourney Weaver in the same film again. The anti-Nolan, if you will.

Edited by Jawa

Everyone except few fanboys bent on biggest BO battle ever knew Avatar would not make it to 2015.

I'm very concerned about the involvement of that AvP2/Ghost Rider scribe.

He's writing Avatar 4 so that's few years away  :lol:

Terminator TV show guy is writing Avatar 2, RotPotA writers Avatar 3

And "Mark Strong = Villain?"

He would put Giovanni Ribisi to shame, but I'm not sure if even Mark Strong is a match for Stephen Lang. Lang was chewing up so much scenery he pretty much ate up Hometree in the process...and he was glorious.

• Like 2

He would put Giovanni Ribisi to shame, but I'm not sure if even Mark Strong is a match for Stephen Lang. Lang was chewing up so much scenery he pretty much ate up Hometree in the process...and he was glorious.

The only one who could out-chew Lang is Senor Blanchitto. Nobody chews like she does.

Well, he is one of only 2 guys to have been killed by an Alien, a Predator and the Terminator (Lance Henriksen being the other). Cast both of them and kill them off so that they can become the Sean Bean equivalents of Sci-Fi.

i loveeee your sig gif :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

filming 3 movies at once = bad idea. not impossible, but making 3 great movies at once is harder. 

If anyone can make it work, it's Cameron. The trouble is I wasn't much interested in 2 sequels, let alone 3.

Edited by Hatebox

I'm glad he's filming all 3 together. I'm a big fan of AVATAR and its universe but i also want Cameron to move onto other projects while he's still young (ish) like Battle Angel etc.

Also i didn't realise that the film had gone on to be the biggest selling Blu-Ray ever, it reminds me of the old days on Mojo where the 'haters' said that people only cared about AVATAR because of 3D and the visuals and the Blu-Ray sales would prove that lol.

Edited by stuart360