Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

So, basically, the reviews are giving confirmation bias to people who are excited for the movie. (It’s very James Cameron and it’s beautiful.)

None of them make seem like a disaster, nor send up any red flags that there’s going to be a problem/blowback that would stop people from going. 

I don’t know if the reactions are enough to really push the folks on the fence over the edge, but everything seems solid.

Cool. I’m going to bed. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

Yes, this too!

Can't stress enough how important it is to leave the audience with an emotional high leaving the theaters.

Without a doubt NCsoft.

(1991)

---" I order you not to go!

" I order you not to gooo!

" I now know why you cry, but it's something I can  never do!" 

(1997 greatest movie run and best experience at an event  movie of all-time.. Titanic above all the rest!)

--" Jack?!!" "Jack!"  " I-I I never let go Jack!. 🤧

(Juggernaut 2009)

---

" I trusted youuu!"

"You will never be one of the peopleeee!"

" Nothings over while I'm still breathing!"

" Myy my Jake!"

'" I see youu!"

Cameron does it like no other my friend. Lets go back to Pandora!

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Just updating
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cap said:

I don’t know if the reactions are enough to really push the folks on the fence over the edge, but everything seems solid.

As someone who's hooked up to a feed of pretty much every Avatar-related tweet, I can tell you that there have been a lot of tweets over the past few hours from people who have now been sold on Avatar 2 after these reactions, which are near-universally being reported as raves or close to raves throughout the media.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hey Everyone, I have just got back from the London Premiere I will post my ticket as proof. I have to say it is the best sequel I have seen since TDK. It blows all expectations out of the water. 

My video project has grown much bigger since I last posted and a much larger youtuber called Internet Historian contacted me about working on the history of Avatar Haters so it will have to wait. 

Thank you all for the continued support and information. @hw64 and @IronJimbo I believe you will be vindicated. Have a great day! 

vdPxiEN.png

Edited by Avatar Research
edited to avoid my name
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Astonished 1

Just now, Avatar Research said:

Hey Everyone, I have just got back from the London Premiere I will post my ticket8IH6UaY.jpg as proof. I have to say it is the best sequel I have seen since TDK. It blows all expectations out of the water. 

My video project has grown much bigger since I last posted and a much larger youtuber called Internet Historian contacted me about working on the history of Avatar Haters so it will have to wait. 

Thank you all for the continued support and information. @hw64 and @IronJimbo I believe you will be vindicated. Have a great day! 

amazing :)

I guess it makes sense to wait to see how the box office does before making an internet historian vid!

6 minutes ago, Avatar Research said:

Hey Everyone, I have just got back from the London Premiere I will post my ticket8IH6UaY.jpg as proof. I have to say it is the best sequel I have seen since TDK. It blows all expectations out of the water. 

Thank you Avatar Research

• Like 1

All I am seeing in the tweets in portuguese is people extremely excited about the reviews and telling that they are definitely going to see it, apart from some people who are eternal haters of the first movie and won't give it a chance no matter what.

Also anecdotal, but my family (mom, grandmother, uncles, etc.) never goes to the theater but they are excited about it and are going to see this. This movie is just next level GA appealling, people won't notice it's appeal until everyone and their mothers (that are not vocal in the internet) goes to see it. James Cameron is going to do it again.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Avatar Research said:

Hey Everyone, I have just got back from the London Premiere I will post my ticket as proof. I have to say it is the best sequel I have seen since TDK. It blows all expectations out of the water. 

vdPxiEN.png

1b domestic plus and over

3.5bww lock and loaded?😱😱

You generally can't put too much stock into twitter reactions when deciphering full reviews, but it's looking good for box office prospects. I'm excited to follow the film's run over the holidays - would be really great to have a double whammy with TGM in the summer and Way of Water to finish the year out. 

Peace,

Mike

• Like 2