Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

1 hour ago, Stewart said:

Fillion_yea_well_umm.gif

Bet you thought that me never reading this thread would let you get away with posting this gif again so quickly. :lol:

WRONG!!!!! :Gaga:

Spoiler

Mutual Truce on the commenting about the usage of this gif? ;)

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Bet you thought that me never reading this thread would let you get away with posting this gif again so quickly. :lol:

WRONG!!!!! :Gaga:

Reveal hidden contents

Funny thing, I genuinely considered tagging you every time I use the gif, but I thought:

1. you wouldn't particularly want to visit the A2 thread
  2. you'd get annoyed everytime I tag you
  3. you'd probably never use the gif again

However, I do have to admit that the gif is incredibly versatile.

Spoiler

Mutual truce agreed 😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Funny thing, I genuinely considered tagging you every time I use the gif, but I thought:

1. you wouldn't particularly want to visit the A2 thread
  2. you'd get annoyed everytime I tag you
  3. you'd probably never use the gif again

That's hilarious. :hahaha:

I just happened to click on the last page of this thread (for obv reasons :ph34r:) and immediately saw your post and had to respond.

Thanks for the consideration about not tagging me though (esp in this thread).  T'is appreciated. :)

9 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

👍

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Thanks for the consideration about not tagging me though (esp in this thread).  T'is appreciated. :)

I thought it was for the best :) 

I genuinely didn't think you'd see me using it though :P

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Porthos said:

That's hilarious. :hahaha:

I just happened to click on the last page of this thread (for obv reasons :ph34r:) and immediately saw your post and had to respond.

Reveal hidden contents

becasue I was the most recent poster of course

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 9:15 PM, IronJimbo said:

Cameron: It's the emotional continuity. And we just spent the last year and a half capturing Avatar 2 and Avatar 3, two close-to-three-hour movies, at the same time.

First we've got on the film lengths I think.

This makes me so happy. It's great to read real tangible information about the sequels. I feel like a hungry customer waiting for a delicious meal and I've just been told it's already in the oven. The anticipation is building! 

• Like 2

On 4/26/2019 at 6:34 PM, IronJimbo said:

becasue I was the most recent poster of course

Wow at the 3 day of end game. Though can its 300 plus mil 3 day match the numbers that avatar 2 is going to do and thats without 22 movies of build up.

Marvel definitely has the biggest movie franchise world in history. Makes hp , sws and lotr look very small. Its crazy. Now disney will own a piece of avatar thanks tto its purchase of fox films. Wowzers Jimbo

Proably will make Jcs net worth go through the roof as well.

I also think Avatar will break Force awakens domestically after seeing what avengers can do as a massive comic film. But cameron is going to create another film genre changing event plus the ultimate box office spectacle..

Exciting times 😎😎

Avatar 2 will break 3billion worldwide. End game is showing how big A2 will be boys and girls.. Get ready!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Wow at the 3 day of end game. Though can its 300 plus mil 3 day match the numbers that avatar 2 is going to do and thats without 22 movies of build up.

Marvel definitely has the biggest movie franchise world in history. Makes hp , sws and lotr look very small. Its crazy. Now disney will own a piece of avatar thanks tto its purchase of fox films. Wowzers Jimbo

Proably will make Jcs net worth go through the roof as well.

I also think Avatar will break Force awakens domestically after seeing what avengers can do as a massive comic film. But cameron is going to create another film genre changing event plus the ultimate box office spectacle..

Exciting times 😎😎

Avatar 2 will break 3billion worldwide. End game is showing how big A2 will be boys and girls.. Get ready!!

3 billies will just be the start

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

3 billies will just be the start

As they 

say whatever it takes.😉

We are owning that number 1-4 positions on the worldwide box office frame. And hopefully the domestic crown bends to our will at least 2 more times as a bonus. And yes indeed 3billion plus bo with an absurd 650-800 m in China will just be one of the many stories told as the worldbreaker Avatar 2 is unleashed!!)

Avatar 2 will break 3billion worldwide

Just now, DeeCee said:

The absolute floor for Avatar 2 Domestic is $500m. This is worst case scenario. 

perhaps if a tsunami hit both coasts of the US and left most major city without eletricity for 6 months

• Haha 3