Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Sign in to follow this  
CloneWars

Jem and the Holograms | 10/23/2015

chuck0    736

Perhaps it will be like this.

I think pulling something like this off for a life action movie in a quality that you dont want to claw your eyes out might be a bit beyound this movies budget ... how much are they putting into this? 50M?

Orestes    6,826

Kind of looks like something that could've aired on ABC Family.

kowhite    14,323

Do kids even know what the hell this is?

No, but the budget is tiny so it doesn't matter.

kowhite    14,323

Hah, that budget better be tiny. This film might not do over $8 million. Though I probably just jinxed myself and it'll make over $40 million.

I've read it cost 5m.

I think this was just the directors passion project and Hasbro just said...fine, whatever.

The Futurist    22,365

I've read it cost 5m.

I think this was just the directors passion project and Hasbro just said...fine, whatever.

Catering budget of Bayformers films.

Seem legit.

You know, I've heard people use the term "Rape/Ruin peoples' childhoods" when describing Transformers, TMNT and GI Joe. And for the most part, as a fan of at least the Transformers films, I've never thought the films were bad enough to warrant that statement.

Then, I saw the trailer to this movie. This was never a part of my childhood, but I know this isn't the show, and from the universal spew filling hatred on twitter and other sites, this definitely ruined some childhoods.

Edited by Yandereprime
  • Like 3