CJohn

Toy Story 4 | June 20, 2019 | 6th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

10 minutes ago, jedijake said:

That's a terrible opening. That's actually rather pathetic. $130 million should be minimum.

Seems about right. Pets 2 and this are going to eat into each other. The hype isn’t there as well unlike FD or I2.

6 minutes ago, meriodejaneiro said:

Hope this (and Frozen 2) goes I2 numbers. 

This doesn’t have the hype for $600M nor does it have the benefit of lack of strong family films (Pikachu is doing $150M, Aladdin doing $250M and Pets 2 around $270M) especially with Pets 2, weeks before it.

I think it has a strong shot for $400M, and Frozen 2 seems destined for $600M imho.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

I Hope the final trailer will satisfy my brother and i next week. The Last one was underwhelming. But I truly believe this movie will be really good. :) 

Quick question any confirmation will this be the very last film in the franchise?

42 minutes ago, Seth Irskens said:

I Hope the final trailer will satisfy my brother and i next week. The Last one was underwhelming. But I truly believe this movie will be really good. :) 

Quick question any confirmation will this be the very last film in the franchise?

They didn't say it will be the last of the franchise, but they confirmed it will be the last Pixar sequel for years, they're next movies is all original

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

They didn't say it will be the last of the franchise, but they confirmed it will be the last Pixar sequel for years, they're next movies is all original

That's good news!

Not that I haven't enjoyed the sequels though.

• Thanks 1