CJohn

Toy Story 4 | June 20, 2019 | 6th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

Cold hard truth moment: Whatever they say about the plot won't be good enough because none of us want this movie to be made. I know this and you all know this.

But since this is happening and no amount of bitching will stop this movie from happening, let's be a little optimistic, shall we?

• Like 11

lol I fucking hate this topic.

Every time it pops up a little part of me dies because it reminds me it's coming.

Fuck off Toy Story 4 and John Lasseter. Could you really not have made a romantic comedy love story with original characters? 

• Like 2

Fuck off Toy Story 4 and John Lasseter. Could you really not have made a romantic comedy love story with original characters? 

What's the difference, really? An original romcom has just as much chance of working out as whatever this is does.

• Like 2

Morris also mentioned that the film will be a romantic comedy. And that’s not all, the relationship the toys have with children and people will not be explored. Now this is interesting, because we would have to infer that Bonnie’s role won’t be expanded further, since that’s the only child Woody and the gang interact with. And if this is true, it’s pretty disappointing. We knew from the press release that Rashida Jones and Will McCormack (Celeste and Jesse Forever) were on hand for the script and that a love story would be the focus of the fourth film. We also know that Jones’ involvement is the strong female voice John Lasseter wanted in the writing.

aRHa1mz.gif

• Like 4

The relationship had better not be between Woody and Buzz. The whole point of Toy Story is that it's about friendship... not love and romance.

:huh:  :rofl: I don't think they are going to go there... 

:huh:  :rofl: I don't think they are going to go there... 

If it's about Buzz and Jessie then Woody is gonna be the most awkward CGI third wheel ever. :P

Well considering how Homosexuality has dominated the headlines in this day and age with the Gay Marriage issue, this wouldn't surprise me and if they pulled the trigger and went this route, it would turn ALOT of viewers off for ruining such a good thing..

Are you homophobic?

Edited by treeroy

I dunno, everyone here can scream because omg different but that story seems like a totally logical progression to me.

It makes sense that Toy Story fans hate change because those movies were about how everything always stays the same