CJohn

Underworld: Blood Wars | Jan 6, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 7

10 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

You know, it would be funny if that scene was actually in this movie too.

Anyways, yeah, a lot of scenes from the beginning of the trailer were from past movies but I believe it is no coincidence that she was talking about stuff that happened in the older movies while scenes from them were playing in the trailer. Just some exposition to remind everyone what the hell these movies are about :lol:

Who cares anyway? People will be there for some Kate Beckinsale goodies, not because this has a story. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Now that trailer has alot more money shots, while the new one has zero.

Troubled production? Shitty film? Unfinished film?

That would be stupid and sad as these movies always make a nice little profit based on WW gross.

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Who cares anyway? People will be there for some Kate Beckinsale goodies, not because this has a story. 

That's so true. While the story is not as bad as Resident Evil(the story in that one stopped making sense around the third one) it's still not the reason people watch these movies. I too wonder why marketing thought otherwise.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

That's so true. While the story is not as bad as Resident Evil(the story in that one stopped making sense around the third one) it's still not the reason people watch these movies. I too wonder why marketing thought otherwise.

They did the same with the new Resident Evil teaser trailer. Half of it is stuff from the last few movies. It is fine and all, but that is not the reason why I watch Resident Evil either :ph34r:

• Like 1

I was expecting more from this trailer.

40% of the scenes were from previous movies. Beckinsale looks bored as hell ( her voice seems to be a little different, by the way ), the effects are bad (those CGI running lycans )...

I've just noticed that the guy from the Damien series is in the trailer too. Selene is fighting him where it seems to be some kind of cage or whatever it is, lol. 

On 07/09/2016 at 6:22 PM, 4815162342 said:

The series will never match its high point of Michael Sheen hamming it up as an action hero in the third one

probably the best of the bunch, or the least painful one. 

Edited by Goffe