Dementeleus

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword | Guy Ritchie | May 12, 2017 | Charlie Hunnam

I have to agree with Tele: I would love a series of movies covering the whole Arthurian cycle,but Guy Ritchie is wrong,wrong,wrong, for this project.

Frankly, I loved Ritchie when he was doing those brilliant,small scale British crime thrillers, but I have not liked Ritchie now that he has become a big budget direoctor.

And he is just wrong for a film set in the  Medieval time period.I think he messed up with the Victorian era in his Holmes movies;I shuuder to think he is going to be like in the medieval period. I think "Excalibur" does not have much to worry about as far as being the best..though not perfect..attempt to being the King Arthur cycle to the screen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Treetrunk Special said:

I'm still trying to get my head around Eric Bana being Charlie Hunnam's dad.

For years Hollywood has been casting actresses as the mothers to actors who were old enough to be their siblings (Melissa Leo played mom to both Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale despite being a little over a decade older than both of them). It's time for the favors to be returned.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, James said:

Ok, am I the only one super excited about this movie? For some reason I remembered about this today and I realized this is one of my most anticipated films for 2017.

Eh, it'll be a nice movie to catch on Netflix eventually...

On 1/27/2014 at 3:17 PM, Telemachos said:

I'm a huge King Arthur fan in general and post-LOTR, it's one of the few fantasy projects I'd love to see some to big-budget life. There's certain enough story there to cover multiple movies. The only -- huge -- issue I have is that Guy Ritchie seems like exactly the wrong person to be spearheading this. If he pulls a Sherlock Holmes with this, I'm gonna go all fishnets on the project.

On 3/11/2015 at 10:47 PM, Telemachos said:

I just read the synopsis. WTF is this bullshit?

http://www.slashfilm.com/guy-ritchie-knights-of-the-round-table-image/

This is gonna be good

@CJohn  @Chewy @MrPink

• Like 6

On 7/9/2016 at 11:26 AM, kayumanggi said:

BOM never gets titles right. They go by the first title the movie gets till the final one is revealed

Actual title "King Arthur: Legend of the sword" first footage at SDCC

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160711006437/en/Warner-Bros.-Pictures-Brings-Heroes-Magic-Myth

• On Saturday, July 23, beginning at 11:30 a.m., Warner Bros. will showcase several of its most-anticipated upcoming feature releases in its Hall H presentation, headed up by master of ceremonies Conan O’Brien:
  • Charlie Hunnam, who plays the title role in Guy Ritchie’s epic actioner “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword,” from Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow Pictures.

Also on Saturday, convention floor activities include:

• In the Warner Bros. Booth: a “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” Wand Station and talent signing; “The LEGO Batman Movie” Selfie Booth; and an autograph signing with “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword” star Charlie Hunnam.