Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/23-5/25 DOFP 90.8, Zilla 30.9, Blen 14.3 [NO SPOILERS]

I hate it when I spend 20+ minutes trying to get them to stay in my eye without immediately burning it.

If you, well, have money to spend on contact lenses, then try the Dailies Total. They're the most comfortable and convenient type of contact lenses you can find.
  • Like 1

If you, well, have money to spend on contact lenses, then try the Dailies Total. They're the most comfortable and convenient type of contact lenses you can find.

Ha, I've used the Acuvue Oasys contacts for like five years now. I'm too scared to look up any reviews on them but they're hella cheap and easy to buy in bulk.

Ha, I've used the Acuvue Oasys contacts for like five years now. I'm too scared to look up any reviews on them but they're hella cheap and easy to buy in bulk.

Ooh, those Acuvue Oasys are not for everyone. They're bi-weekly disposable I believe. So if you wanna save money and get more comfort, go for the monthly disposable type. Of course it depends on each individual for the fit, but I would personally recommend Biofinity.

Ooh, those Acuvue Oasys are not for everyone. They're bi-weekly disposable I believe. So if you wanna save money and get more comfort, go for the monthly disposable type. Of course it depends on each individual for the fit, but I would personally recommend Biofinity.

Well I think that's what it is. Years ago my eyes could handle them a lot better, and I could actually wear a pair for up to a month so being able to buy so many in bulk helped them last a while. These days however I can't do that so I probably should try out something different.

• Like 1

numbers for their first Tuesday's:

CATWS - 6.9

TASM2 - 6.2

Godzilla - 6.9

8M would seem to be impossible for DOFP. There's a tiny chance 7M will happen, but I doubt it. I'll say somewhere in the 6.5-6.9 range.

numbers for their first Tuesday's:CATWS - 6.9TASM2 - 6.2Godzilla - 6.98M would seem to be impossible for DOFP. There's a tiny chance 7M will happen, but I doubt it. I'll say somewhere in the 6.5-6.9 range.

Post-Memorial day weekend, weekdays start getting stronger.
  • Like 1

numbers for their first Tuesday's:

CATWS - 6.9

TASM2 - 6.2

Godzilla - 6.9

8M would seem to be impossible for DOFP. There's a tiny chance 7M will happen, but I doubt it. I'll say somewhere in the 6.5-6.9 range.

The Last Stand and Fast 6 both made 8m, I see no reason why DOFP cant match that.