Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Yes... 2 of them actually.  I commute 120 miles/day and my wife as a pet sitting does quite a bit more.

I came from an Accord so I only save ~$150/month but she was driving a F150 and the savings are huge.

I am planning to get a hyundai elantra, 

• Like 2

The moment the US has a major financial collapse, the country will be in a depression worse than The Great Depression. And when that happens, the value of the U.S dollar will collapse. That's when things are going to get really ugly because the dollar won't be able to sustain any remaining power in being the world's reserve currency.

• Like 4

it's sort of messy and I've tried to forget about it. But Boxoffice.com doesn't want him to post the matinee numbers because this site doesn't have the right to post those numbers. It's okay if he posts the projections. But not the raw numbers. So I guess he took offense to that and decided not to post anymore. Shame because it was great to have another source for numbers.

So it was okay to post 15M+ Friday and 48-50M weekend projection for DOFP but not the raw numbers?   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

Talking about the actual topic? Is that really necessary?

It is. When RTH posts that DOFP sat lookin like 11.8, we can all go to bed.
  • Like 1

I am planning to get a hyundai elantra, 

One of the good things about being in Consulting is the fuel expense reimbursement. I like it (in terms of expenses) when I get projects outside LA proper i.e. Anaheim, Thousand Oaks etc. because that means an extra 250 bucks a month or so. Paying fuel expenses out of pocket would kill me based on the amount of travel my job involves.

• Like 1

Talking about the actual topic? Is that really necessary?

It means everyone is tired and waiting for Rth so they can go to bed.

I'll post more baby poopy diapers if it'll wake people back up  :ph34r:

• Like 1

So it was okay to post 15M+ Friday and 48-50M weekend projection for DOFP but not the raw numbers?   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

The problem is nobody is allowed publish the raw numbers. Not just boxoffice.com. At least that's what I got out of it.

It is. When RTH posts that DOFP sat lookin like 11.8, we can all go to bed.

Someone needs to be sent back in time to prevent these numbers from ever happening.

Feel free to PM an admin regarding the issue. This really shouldn't be discussed anymore guys.
  • Like 1

The moment the US has a major financial collapse, the country will be in a depression worse than The Great Depression. And when that happens, the value of the U.S dollar will collapse. That's when things are going to get really ugly because the dollar won't be able to sustain any remaining power in being the world's reserve currency.

It's going to be interesting to watch. A lot of other economies such as China depend on American consumerism. If we become a 3rd world country, so will everyone else that depends on our consumerism to drive their economies.

I know the international bankers want to remove the dollar as the reserve currency and create a "basket" of currencies. Will be interesting to see if and when this happens. More importantly, watch the oil market. Once OPEC starts pricing oil in something other than the dollar, the USD might be in some deep doo doo.

• Like 1

So DOFP needs at least 12.5M to stay over 30M at least.

if follows pattern of these movies

x3       9.4 + 13.0m(39.0%) + 8.6(-34.5%) = 31.0m 

potc3   9.4 + 13.1m(39.4%) + 9.9(-24.4%) = 32.4m 

ff6       9.4 + 12.3m(30.0%) + 9.1(-26.1%) = 30.8m 

Edited by a2k