Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Which one of these has the possibility to NOT suck

1. Assassin's Creed movie

2. Mass Effect movie

3. Warcraft movie

4. Uncharted movie

5. Watch Dogs movie

place your bets

Uncharted movie starring Mark Wahlberg and Robert De Niro directed by David O'Russell would have been the funniest thing ever.

• Like 4

Uncharted movie starring Mark Wahlberg and Robert De Niro directed by David O'Russell would have been the funniest thing ever.

It's one of those examples where I'm glad the early crew/cast fell apart. Would've been worse trainwreck than Tomb Raider movies

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 1

Which one of these has the possibility to NOT suck

1. Assassin's Creed movie

2. Mass Effect movie

3. Warcraft movie

4. Uncharted movie

5. Watch Dogs movie

place your bets

Only one of those will ever be released. That is my bet right now.

Mr. Pink, how often do you eat Vietnamese food?I feel like I should adjust my diet and eating habit to include more Viet food. They're a lot healthier.
  • Like 1

Which one of these has the possibility to NOT suck 1. Assassin's Creed movie2. Mass Effect movie3. Warcraft movie4. Uncharted movie5. Watch Dogs movie place your bets

Wow this is far more harder than I expected it to be.If you sit back and examine at the story and cinematic elements of video games, they all pretty much suck. I'm gonna go with Watch Dogs (terribly boring game, but they could do something with it)

• Founder / Operator

"Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes...is a little push!"

This and every single frame of the rest of the movie completely make up for the ferry scene.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Mr. Pink, how often do you eat Vietnamese food?I feel like I should adjust my diet and eating habit to include more Viet food. They're a lot healthier.

About 50% of the time. Basically, dinner = Vietnamese food. Lunch = Fast food. Breakfast = Cereal

• Like 1

This and every single frame of the rest of the movie completely make up for the ferry scene.

:ph34r:

I love every second of the ferry scene and it's because all the extras are hilarious

'So go ahead, do eeeeeet!'

• Like 5