Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Aw the Cap doll. But what the hell with that Spidey stuff?

I remember a couple years back where the Spidey toys outsold the Averngers put together, a few times over.

Okay, RATATOUILLE done.Now, remember the Gipsy Danger-Silverback fight? That's about to be re-enacted on the master bed.

I'm not sure we needed to know that.

Take pictures

• Like 3

Which one of these has the possibility to NOT suck

1. Assassin's Creed movie

2. Mass Effect movie

3. Warcraft movie

4. Uncharted movie

5. Watch Dogs movie

place your bets

You could make a cool Ezio movie.

A Warcraft series based on Warcraft III + Frozen Throne would be legit.

Mass Effect's problem is how the plot and cast of characters balloons in Games 2+3.

Never played Uncharted (though it's basically nu-Indiana Jones) and no idea what Watch Dogs is.

I remember a couple years back where the Spidey toys outsold the Averngers put together, a few times over.

Doesn't Spidey merchandise still outsell it? Kids love that stuff. 

About 50% of the time. Basically, dinner = Vietnamese food. Lunch = Fast food. Breakfast = Cereal

Yeah, I'll definitely see to it to include more Vietnamese dishes in my meals. Healthier and also cheaper (sometimes even more than fast food) I'm the type that really likes soup/broth dishes so Viet food pleases me.
  • Like 1

Wow this is far more harder than I expected it to be.If you sit back and examine at the story and cinematic elements of video games, they all pretty much suck.I'm gonna go with Watch Dogs (terribly boring game, but they could do something with it)

Mass Effect already exists as a movie template though. Star Trek reboot. It's rather obvious JJ Abrams played ME

• Founder / Operator

Why not just put the Blu ray so you have no commercials. 

As much as I hate some aspects of TV, I think watching it live adds a communal sense to it--almost like seeing it with an audience again (indirectly, of course).

• Like 6

1. X2

2. Days of Future Past

3. X-Men

4. First Class

5. I dunno, who cares after the first four

1. DOFP / 2. X2 (hard to choose between the two)

2. First Class

3. The Wolverine

4. X-Men

5. The Last Stand

6. Wolverine Origins

Edited by Fancyarcher

I love every second of the ferry scene and it's because all the extras are hilarious

'So go ahead, do eeeeeet!'

The entire thing was the weakest part of the movie...long, drawn out and frankly felt shoe horned in so that Nolan could do the whole people are evil if you put them in bad positions bit...

• Like 2

Fuck This is the End. It is the most boring shit ever. I laughed like once. That movie must burn. 

We must be polar opposites. That movie had he howling with laughter.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2