#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

I was never a big fan of RPGs so I never got into the Skyrim crazyness.  The one I totally want is The Witcher 3. 

I really need to play the Witcher games...have heard great things about it...the last RPG games I played were the Mass Effect games which were really good...

• Like 3

Jersey Boys with a 150% matinee bump from the old folk.

It was doing enough yesterday to make Rth believe it would end with a 8.5-10M OD, so I assume matinees are huge for this thing. 

• Like 1

But Fus-Ro-Dahing your companions and random NPCs off cliffs and shit never gets old.

In Skyrim when I first started I wanted to make myself a noble, heroic character but it seems like no matter who I worked with, everyone was a murderous asshole. 

So I just decided to embrace it and go full on douchemcgee killing chickens and joining The Dark Brotherhood.

• Like 1

I'd rather be Geralt boning some chicks and going on hunts elsewhere.

This is true, but I already played The Witcher 2 multiple times. But when it comes to Skyrim I'm a completionist, even though it prevents me from playing the other games I want to knock through on the 360 before I get the XBone (Bioshock Infinite, the Batman games, Dark Souls).

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 3