#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Hi I am new here. I just wanted to say that Generation Y and Millennials are the same thing. A generation is usually 14 years. Generation Y aka Millennials are born in the years 1980 to 1994. Some start it from 1982 to 1996. The reason they are called Millennials is because children born in the 80s and the media were the first to identify their links to the year 2000. Sorry, but someone said Millennials were born after the year 2000 and that's not really the case. I know random. If you were born in the late 90s to 2000 or after you are generation Z.

• Like 12

Oh, and it's that time again when Blank likes all your posts :) Just going through, don't mind me :D

Getting a like from Blank or Empire is expected. Getting one from Rth now that's big time
  • Like 4

Hi I am new here. I just wanted to say that Generation Y and Millennials are the same thing. A generation is usually 14 years. Generation Y aka Millennials are born in the years 1980 to 1994. Some start it from 1982 to 1996. The reason they are called Millennials is because children born in the 80s and the media were the first to identify their links to the year 2000. Sorry, but someone said Millennials were born after the year 2000 and that's not really the case. I know random. If you were born in the late 90s to 2000 or after you are generation Z.

Welcome Monica
  • Like 1

welcome to the forums. I have no idea the relevance of your post lol but it's always nice to welcome a new member. Enjoy yourself here it's a great place.
  • Like 3

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here. :)
  • Like 1

Hi I am new here. I just wanted to say that Generation Y and Millennials are the same thing. A generation is usually 14 years. Generation Y aka Millennials are born in the years 1980 to 1994. Some start it from 1982 to 1996. The reason they are called Millennials is because children born in the 80s and the media were the first to identify their links to the year 2000.Sorry, but someone said Millennials were born after the year 2000 and that's not really the case. I know random. If you were born in the late 90s to 2000 or after you are generation Z.

Welcome! Interesting first post :)

• Like 2

Thanks everyone, someone mention something about Millennials being born after 2000. in the first few pages. I just had to say something since I had to do boring research papers on generations during college. sorry.

• Like 2

welcome to the forums. I have no idea the relevance of your post lol but it's always nice to welcome a new member. Enjoy yourself here it's a great place.

The whole generational topic has popped up a few places recently...I am assuming that her post is in relevance to those things...

• Like 2

Hi I am new here. I just wanted to say that Generation Y and Millennials are the same thing. A generation is usually 14 years. Generation Y aka Millennials are born in the years 1980 to 1994. Some start it from 1982 to 1996. The reason they are called Millennials is because children born in the 80s and the media were the first to identify their links to the year 2000.Sorry, but someone said Millennials were born after the year 2000 and that's not really the case. I know random. If you were born in the late 90s to 2000 or after you are generation Z.

Welcome Monica! If you want daily dose of positiveness, firedeep is the person to talk to. Enjoy your time here!

• Like 1