#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

LEGO MOVIE/22 JUMP STREET fans should check out CLONE HIGH. Phil Lord & Chris Miller's animated TV show that preceded all of their films. It's on YouTube and it's hilarious. I would be very interested to see what they do with a film version.

• Like 3

LEGO MOVIE/22 JUMP STREET fans should check out CLONE HIGH. Phil Lord & Chris Miller's animated TV show that preceded all of their films. It's on YouTube and it's hilarious. I would be very interested to see what they do with a film version.

Yeah, I've been meaning to get on that, but I keep forgetting about it.

I'm all for edgy, cool and hip thread titles but you guys are being unfair to those of us who were not here all night and have no idea what the hell the title means. When you guys posted the numbers in the title can you maybe post the page number that you got these numbers from? It would really help out the rest of us

• Like 2

Percentage changes:

22J 11 (+17%)

TLAM2 10.6 (-13%)

HTTYD2 10.3 (+35%)

JB 5.4 (+16%)

Malef 5.3 (+32%)

EOT 4.3 (+43%)

FIOS 3.2 (+03%)

DOFP 2.5 (+39%)

Godz 760k (+43%)

Here are the numbers Rth posted.

• Like 2

Ah!

Here is what I recommend that is currently on Netflix:

Drama

Breaking Bad - Speaks for itself

Comedy

Arrested Development - Hands down one of the most incredibly written and hilarious shows of all time.  I'd say skip the belated fourth season and just stick with the first 3.  I have watched through the series once a year since 2007 and I am still finding stuff I didn't catch before.  It is FUCKING DENSE with jokes and call backs and foreshadowing.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - It's similar to Seinfeld in that the characters on the show are assholes and there is no point to the show, but it's on FX so they can do and say much, much, much worse things.  Charlie Day is always amazing.  I haven't kept up with the last couple of seasons, but when it's good, its fucking hilarious and so very wrong.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Battlestar Galactica - A re-imagining of the old show turns out to be pretty damn good.  

Start with these

• Like 1

gonna start with hannibal on netflix as soon as I'm all caught up with Orphan Black. though I had to switch to Canadian Netflix to find it.

If you can get through the murder-of-the-week first season, the second year goes stratospheric.

Edited by Hatebox

Im on my phone. Cant change title right now. Can another mod at least pist that Saturday numbers are on pg 154 (thanks Olive).

Im on my phone. Cant change title right now. Can another mod at least pist that Saturday numbers are on pg 154 (thanks Olive).

Just put the pg 154 in the title when you get back on your computer. I think all the other mods are sleeping right now. :unsure: