#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

All the Maleficent obsession makes me not want to see Maleficent. Anyway, Ill be in the road soon, so Ill miss USA vs Belgium, so ill dvr, but its a boring rode so I'll want to come in here every once in a while. That said, DONT EFFING SPOIL OR ILL END YOU DOG.Seriously. Thanks.

Radio dog. Its on FM, AM, and Satellite
  • Like 2

No.  That's not true at all.  Discount Tuesdays have been strong for about 7 years now.  Summer doesn't always have the biggest bump on Tuesday because it's summer.  Go look back at any year since about 2007-2008 and Tuesdays always spike.  Not every film, but most.

Tuesdays have always been spiking since Discount Tuesdays. But the magnitude of Tuesday spikes followed by Wed falls have been bigger off late. I will attribute it to increasing awareness.

• Like 1

In my late twenties... This is why I usually catch them in evening on a weekday or late opening night. Usually not many kids and/or diehard animation fans of all ages.

Yeah, I saw LEGO movie at night on a Friday... not a good idea. 

• Like 1

WOM is yet to be seen, so yeah, it could miss that number. TF4 could only make 160-165 by Sunday.it won't have huge weekdays (or legs) just because of the brand, see Godzilla and TASM2.Paramount said TF4 did 100m OW just because and it didn't. just look how great How to train Your Dragon 2 drops were.

Fixed
  • Like 1

Why are y'all so concerned about "bad looks" when going to see kids movies? it's not like they're going to lynch you for being a potential child molester or something.

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies
  • Like 2

On Chas's percentage question, everyone who said anything above 100% for Dragon 2 are pretty screwed as well. Dragon 2 doesn't seem like it will match Dragon 1 in gross at all, that is the most shocking result this summer.

Yeah, well, fuck that shit. :unsure:
  • Like 2

On Chas's percentage question, everyone who said anything above 100% for Dragon 2 are pretty screwed as well. Dragon 2 doesn't seem like it will match Dragon 1 in gross at all, that is the most shocking result this summer.

The chance is there to not even pass Kung Fu Panda 2
  • Like 1

Why are y'all so concerned about "bad looks" when going to see kids movies? it's not like they're going to lynch you for being a potential child molester or something.

Where I'm from children's movies are fairly popular, at least the big ones.
  • Like 2