MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

The thing this year is that most movies are targeting the same demo. GOTG, TMNT, Into the storm, let's be cops, Expendables 3. And that is just the first 15 days.

Into the Storm looks like an inevitable bomb and The Expendables 3 is limited in appeal (despite the PG-13 rating for this one), so that's two down. Let's Be Cops is opening in the We're the Millers slot, but starpower is zilch and it's opening after a summer filled with comedies so who knows.

Into the Storm looks like an inevitable bomb and The Expendables 3 is limited in appeal (despite the PG-13 rating for this one), so that's two down. Let's Be Cops is opening in the We're the Millers slot, but starpower is zilch and it's opening after a summer filled with comedies so who knows.

I wouldn't be so sure about Into The Storm, the trailer before TF4 got an amazing reaction, I heard quite a few "Looks cool" after it was done.
  • Like 1

The thing this year is that most movies are targeting the same demo. GOTG, TMNT, Into the storm, let's be cops, Expendables 3. And that is just the first 15 days.

Most likely Guardians will rule, TMNT will do decent business and the rest will bomb.
  • Like 1

in case you were wondering which movie to see this week...rottentomatoes:Tammy - 21%America - 25%Deliver Us From Evil - 34%Earth To Echo - 53%Might as well go see Transformers instead. At least you get Dinobots.

I rather watch TF again
  • Like 2

The marketing budget for E2E must be MASSIVE. Honestly I saw more ads for it than for Transformers. 

She is the female version of Sandler!

Shit movie=Big success

Well except Bridesmaids is better than any Sandler movie and The Heat is better than most of his movies. Tammy looks like trash but the next one seems promising. Reuniting her with the director of Bridesmaids and with Rose Byrne. 

Edited by Boogie Nights
  • Like 1

Tammy is performing solely on the goodwill of McCarthy and her previous hits, but she's better than this movie. I hope it's a misstep and she'll bounce back with a better film next.

It isn't a misstep. She is pretty much following in the footsteps of Adam Sandler. 

The marketing budget for E2E much have been MASSIVE. Honestly I saw more ads for it than for Transformers. 

Well except Bridesmaids is better than any Sandler movie and The Heat is better than most of his movies. Tammy looks like trash but the next one seems promising. Reuniting her with the director of Bridesmaids and with Rose Byrne. 

You think Bridesmaids is better than Punch Drunk Love ?

• Like 1

The marketing budget for E2E much have been MASSIVE. Honestly I saw more ads for it than for Transformers. Well except Bridesmaids is better than any Sandler movie and The Heat is better than most of his movies. Tammy looks like trash but the next one seems promising. Reuniting her with the director of Bridesmaids and with Rose Byrne.

Who on earth even thought it was a good idea to go all out marketing on EtE.
  • Like 1

The marketing budget for E2E must be MASSIVE. Honestly I saw more ads for it than for Transformers. 

The main character of Bridesmaids is Kristen Wiig and the movie is so overrated!

ps:I haven't seen The Heat.

• Like 2

What if Transformers makes so much money in China because the government forces the citizens to see it so they can see how dumb Americans are.

The government is punishing the people for flocking to see a movie called "Captain America".

• Like 4