Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

I thought it was pretty bad. :ph34r:

As have many others but I thought it was well-made and it explored interesting themes about humanity and life. The strong performances didn't hurt either.

• Like 1

I too love Caesar and if there are those who think he is one of the greatest then I can buy that.  He stands for good and he stands for an ideal.  He might not have an invisibility cloak and a scar on his head but that doesnt make him any less of a character.  I am looking forward to the continuation of the story.

• Like 5

I too love Caesar and if there are those who think he is one of the greatest then I can buy that.  He stands for good and he stands for an ideal.  He might not have an invisibility cloak and a scar on his head but that doesnt make him any less of a character.  I am looking forward to the continuation of the story.

Yeah, Baumer, Spread the Caesar love. Hey how much do you think it could gross OW, DOM, WW? 

:lol:Even more ironic with the Brazilian team having a Hulk on their team.Man, what a disgrace. This will be a sad stain in Brazil soccer history.

Hulki is 1.79cm tall that is 4cm shorter than the average Dutch man

This is the best thing I have seen all day.

LOL. took me a second to figure it out,

The final pic is the exact world cup logo :

Posted Image

Once you have watched the funny version it's hard to imagine the original one as it was intended.

• Like 2

The final pic is the exact world cup logo :

Posted Image

Once you have watched the funny version it's hard to imagine the original one as it was intended.

ESPN didn't set-up their scorecard for such a performance

Posted Image

• Like 3