CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Skeptical about Variety's holdover numbers. A 65% drop for TF4?

Weird. TF4 was down 64% from Thursday. So how can it be 64-65% down on Friday when last week it jumped just 10% on Friday due inflated Thursday.

A bigger than 10% bump this Friday will automatically give it a smaller Fri-Fri drop than Thu-Thu drop of 64%.

EDIT: Ah, V has given a big range for Friday, 3.9-4.8m. So it's 54-65%..not 65% :)

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

Lol Get em Ethan!!  I Was eating a snack did I miss anything lol. Over hear on the puter

watchin behind the scenes with Wendy Willams. :D

You didn't miss to much. Yeah, that scene in  Rise where Caesar is climbing up the tree and he is growing older as he does it I said to myself "My baby monkey is growing up" and I have often reffered to him as that ever since. 

• Like 3

How is Transformers on track for a 65% drop? Thatmeansits on track for a 13 mill weekend. So that means it increased about 10% on Friday.

• Like 1

That's what Variety says but RTH says 5-6 m Friday so who knows

That makes much more sense. Films dont increase 5-10% on Fridays unless theres a special circumstance.
  • Like 1