CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

The internal multiplier of Rise was 2.81 (19.5m/54.8m, dropped 1.2% on Sat from full Friday)

With more front-loading on Thu previews/Fri this one will do about 2.5x off the od.

27.5-31 gives 68.75-77.5m.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

Since its july its hard for movies to increase minus previews. But Dawn could stay flat considering its audience skews older. I am also hoping for really good sunday drop even with soccer final. 

I would say

79M high end

68M low end.

• Like 3

I found the third disapointing. I guess I was expecting another The Meltdown, which I sure didn't get but I vaugly remember one ROTFL moment. 

Yep I sort of liked the 3rd, with that mangoose in dinoland but yep a letdown after

the incredible meltdown sadly. Hah hah I bet that moment was that crazy mangoose

or Sid lol

• Like 1

Yep I sort of liked the 3rd, with that mangoose in dinoland but yep a letdown after

the incredible meltdown sadly. Hah hah I bet that moment was that crazy mangoose

or Sid lol

coming next, the manduck?

• Like 2