baumer

Harry Potter dominated the box office for a decade, there will never be another series like it.

When I Rewatched all 7 films, I enjoyed watching.

Hp1, 3,4 and DH1 the most. 

Gof has flaws but it was the film that saw the love angel come in...They became teenagers and well lots of fun action :)

I thought you preferred DH2 over DH1?

I was talking to a very cute guy online who likes Potter. He literally said that he likes all of the films but hates SS.

Needless to say, we aren't talking anymore. If you cannot appreciate the film we are going to show our future babies, then you're not the one for me. The biggest film of my childhood.

• Like 4

I was talking to a very cute guy online who likes Potter. He literally said that he likes all of the films but hates SS.

Needless to say, we aren't talking anymore. If you cannot appreciate the film we are going to show our future babies, then you're not the one for me. The biggest film of my childhood.

Posted Image

• Like 3

I think you made the right decision.  :lol:

That's true, that does kind of symbolize how you see the world growing up.

Yea, and it's one of the strongest aspects about Potter. They did genuinely feel darker with each installment. 

• Like 2

Yea, and it's one of the strongest aspects about Potter. They did genuinely feel darker with each installment.

I didn't really think of that specifically before but you are right. The films really do progress to be darker and darker, by the fourth one that PS feeling and atmosphere is almost completely gone.
  • Like 1

I didn't really think of that specifically before but you are right. The films really do progress to be darker and darker, by the fourth one that PS feeling and atmosphere is almost completely gone.

That is one of the reasons I love Harry Potter. The progression to a more darker tone in each movie/book is one reason it is such a great series. 

That is one of the reasons I love Harry Potter. The progression to a more darker tone in each movie/book is one reason it is such a great series.

Yes indeed. The progression is great. They just had to get past the teething phase, and then BOOM, PoA, series was great.
  • Like 3

Why is there even LOTR in this thread? Last time I checked, the title says "Harry Potter dominated...." not, "Lord of the rings dominated...."

That is because LOTR is just too awesome, you can not 'NOT Talk' about it... XD

And btw, a lot of people care about harry potter!

Yes indeed. The progression is great. They just had to get past the teething phase, and then BOOM, PoA, series was great.

If only you were 8 at the time of the first one, then you could see the magic. Harry Potter is Star Wars level world building. 

Before you kill me, Star Wars is fucking Star Wars and I in no way think Harry Potter is as good as a film. 

• Like 7

If only you were 8 at the time of the first one, then you could see the magic. Harry Potter is Star Wars level world building. 

Before you kill me, Star Wars is fucking Star Wars and I in no way think Harry Potter is as good as a film. 

Good because I was ready to drag your ass.

Cheater.

• Like 3

Baumer. In your early teenage years what books did you read? I can't think think of any books I read comparable to the "young adult" literature of the last 10 years.