#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

So which one do you guys like better The two Towers or Return of the King

Two Towers by a wide margin for me.

Return of the King

Saving you slow phone users for now :P

Going out...but not before leaving one last gift for you :D

p.s. I hope when I return there will be some more estimates on this thread.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

Well if you limit the .gifs for some then you have to limit it for all.  I see it's a problem all of a sudden when it's Jolie .gifs.

What about Claire's .gifs?  Claire posts more than anybody and I don't see any complaining.

• Like 2

Well if you limit the .gifs for some then you have to limit it for all.  I see it's a problem all of a sudden when it's Jolie .gifs.

What about Claire's .gifs?  Claire posts more than anybody and I don't see any complaining.

I don't care for Claire's gifs and I think I've mentioned it to her.

I have no power here, singularly, but I can make suggestions to the powers that be.

IMO, the daily threads are way out of control.  These should be used to discuss box office or at least movies.  We've gotten way too off base now.  and the gifs are also a problem.  I liked it when a thread was 100 pages and it was mostly box office talk.  

• Like 3

I think GIFs that add or contribute to a conversation are fun. GIFs that are merely preening about a movie aren't.

So you don't like GIFs about 98% of the time then :P

• Like 1

I think GIFs that add or contribute to a conversation are fun. GIFs that are merely preening about a movie aren't.

Well what difference does it make? It's still a .gif. Now we're making judgment calls on what .gifs can be posted and what can't?

• Like 1

I also say we stop posting Anti-Nolan stuff.  :rolleyes:

It has nothing to do with who the gif is, it's that there are too many gifs in a thread that really shouldn't have many imo.

Well if you limit the .gifs for some then you have to limit it for all.  I see it's a problem all of a sudden when it's Jolie .gifs. What about Claire's .gifs?  Claire posts more than anybody and I don't see any complaining.

Like Tele just said, at least Claires form some kind of reply, a hilarious one. The Jolie gifs (and these Dragon gif) right now are just random spamming.
  • Like 5

I have no power here, singularly, but I can make suggestions to the powers that be.

IMO, the daily threads are way out of control.  These should be used to discuss box office or at least movies.  We've gotten way too off base now.  and the gifs are also a problem.  I liked it when a thread was 100 pages and it was mostly box office talk.  

Well I do agree with you here. But you have to make it as fair as possible.

It has nothing to do with who the gif is, it's that there are too many gifs in a thread that really shouldn't have many imo.

Okay I agree with this. But your counterpart has different ideas.