CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

It was beyond dumb.The only thing it made me think about was why does this dumb kid care more about a stranger than he does his own family.

So familes who helped hide Jews during the holocaust were wrong?The Purge is basically an American holocaust that targets the poor instead of Jews.I wanted to slap the kid at first too but ultimately he was right and the audience is wrong. Edited by grey ghost
  • Like 1

The audience Flixster score for Sex Tape is really awful, considering it is Friday and will only go down a few more percentage points from here.  It is at 53% now.  This ain't having any legs whatsoever.

Looks like another Blended.

DEADLINE: Box Office Matinees: ‘Apes,’ No. 1 Followed By ‘The Purge,’ ‘Sex Tape,’ ‘Planes’Grosses are starting to roll in and it is quite clear that Dawn of the Planet of the Apes will take the No. 1 spot as expected, on track at the moment — and this can change — for a three-day weekend take of an estimated $35M after a Friday take of around $10M. It has been playing well during the week. 

So APES is strong  :lol:  :wub:

Anita must be drunk right now. Those are some of the most nonsense numbers I have ever seen. That is Nikki level of crazyness. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Numbers at 1:45pm on a Friday. Sounds legit. 

This has to be the earliest extrapolation this year. Nikki's site launching has made DH really desperate from the looks of it.

Agreed. This Anita lady needs to just give up.

• Like 1

These Deadline multipliers make no sense

Purge 2 12-15 / 28-31; Sex Tape 7 / 20+; Planes 2 7-9 / 17-20 

So they are predicting that Planes 2 will have a similar multiplier to a horror movie, and Sex Tape will have a family movie multiplier?

He also predicted The Purge 2 to do 75-100M :lol:

Purge 2 at least has a chance, but Oi vey I seem to pick the wrong films for breakouts :lol: I admit defeat on Sex Tape. Maybe one day I'll actually get one right haha. I'm almost beginning to think the films I support are automatically doomed at this point :P

These Deadline multipliers make no sense

Purge 2 12-15 / 28-31; Sex Tape 7 / 20+; Planes 2 7-9 / 17-20 

So they are predicting that Planes 2 will have a similar multiplier to a horror movie, and Sex Tape will have a family movie multiplier?

Whoever is working at Deadline these days, they need a proofreader.