Olive

Weekend Numbers...pg 29 (Lucy 44M, Herc 29...big drops for most holdovers)

Lolol...lucy will collapse on sat &sun

Eh, WOM doesn't spread that fast, even in our digital age. It might drop 10ish percent Sat then a typical 30ish on Sun. This won't be Twilight frontloading.

• Like 1

If you told me a month ago Lucy would score over 30m I'd have been very surprised. It still looks really stupid, but I guess the marketing did its job.

Guess when they show action like Jason Bourne style with powers, it didn't surprise me.

If you told me a month ago Lucy would score over 30m I'd have been very surprised. It still looks really stupid, but I guess the marketing did its job.

Imagine if Lucy could access 100% of its marketing potential?
  • Like 5

Bad number for Apes even if it hits the high end...225m are gone imo. Should land in the 210-215 range...could miss the 3.0 multiplier given the incoming competition and that's surprising after a 50% drop on its second weekend in Juy.

I was expecting this kind of numbers for Lucy months ago, Hercules on the other hand looked like a stinker but that's a respectable OD.

Purge 2 is definitely passing the first's total.

• Like 1

Thank god summer is nearly over. Let's just forget 2014 summer ever happened.

As a box office fanatic, it's been a sad sad summer.That being said...in terms of movie quality...year to date, 2014 hands down beats 2013.
  • Like 1