Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Just got a phone call a few of my friends want to go and see this movie again this time in 2D we already all saw it in I-Max 3D and what a beauty that was. Asked me if I wanted to go again and I said sure 2D is probably going to be more crowded this time around.

Saw GOTG earlier today...very good movie...I would rate Cap 2 ahead of this one with it being neck and neck with XMen...The theater (biggest screen at the multiplex - 300 seater or so) was half full and the crowd seemed to enjoy the flick as well...And did see the newest interstellar trailer which was cool...

Il wait for the blu ray around Christmas.Hopefully this holds well against TNMT next week and EXP 3.

The Expendables 3 is looking to be an almost total non-event, so I don't think it has anything to worry about on that front.

I will say the cast in GOTG is really impressive.Close....oscar winnerDel Toro....oscar winnerCooper ....oscar nomineeHonsou.....oscar nomineePretty cool

Close has never won an Oscar, sadly. If it were up to me, she would have one for Fatal Attraction and one for Dangerous Liaisons.

• Like 1